Read the product description and technical specifications to find out if Stihl Smart Connector 2A - AP System is suitable or will fit your machine. If you're unsure, please call us on 01482 636210.
Stihl Smart Connector 2A - AP System
Product Details & Features
Stihl Connected is a smart management system that enables homeowners and professional users to digitally manage their Stihl AP System cordless machines.
The system is comprised of a Smart Connector, the Stihl Connected App and a cloud based portal.
The Stihl Smart Connector 2A is a sensor that connects directly into compatible Stihl machinery from the AP cordless range. The Connector 2A monitors run time and collects information on the operating speed, status of individual components and ambient temperature. The usage monitor features a real time clock allowing data to be collected accurately regardless of how often the connector syncs with the app so that you can see when and for how long a machine was used.
Look for this blanking plug on your equipment to check compatibility.
Pressing a button on the Smart Connector 2A allows an at-a-glance indication of the status of the machine via LED lights and highlights if any maintenance tasks are due.
The LEDs can also be used in connection with the Stihl Connected App to identify individual machines in large fleets.
The information recorded by the Smart Connector 2A is transmitted via Bluetooth® to the Stihl Connected App when the app is opened on your device. Stihl Connected can help manage your equipment in the following ways:
- The system keeps a real time usage record of all equipment to which is Smart Connector 2A is attached tools and their service records.
- You get prompts when a tool needs servicing, so you never forget to carry out essential maintenance. The system automatically knows the service schedule of Stihl machinery.
- You can see how many hours your equipment has worked and when, so you can plan which tools to use, replace or buy more of.
- At the any time, you can open the app and see which tools are next to you allowing you to tell if something is missing.
- You can book a service or repair with us as your nearest Stihl approved dealer or any other Stihl dealer nationwide (subject to your chosen dealer using the system) and give your chosen dealer access to your equipment records so that they can see what work will be needed in advance.
Using the system is free and simply requires you to purchase a Smart Connector 2A for each machine you wish to monitor. You will need to download the Stihl Connected App (available on iOS and Android) and you can access the Stihl Connected portal online.
Data charges may apply when you download the app and when the app transmits machine usage data from the app to the cloud.
We’ll take care of you
All machines undergo a professional assembly and rigorous testing before we dispatch.
Free Local Delivery
All machines are free delivery to the local area around our showrooms. Spare parts are delivered nationally.
Click & Collect
Place your order online and collect for free from our showrooms in Swanland and Langworth.
We're official dealers of all the machines we sell, meaning we're qualified to give you the best aftersales support.