Read the product description and technical specifications to find out if Stihl Smart Connector is suitable or will fit your machine. If you're unsure, please call us on 01482 636210.
Stihl Smart Connector
Product Details & Features
Stihl Connected is a smart management system that enables homeowners and professional users to digitally manage their Stihl and other equipment.
The system is comprised of:
- Smart Connector - A small sensor just over 5cm in diameter that mounts onto your tools.
- Stihl Connected App - The mobile app receives your recorded tool data from the Smart Connector on your tools via Bluetooth®.
- Stihl Connected cloud-based portal - Your data is sent from your App to your Stihl Connected Portal for analysis.
The Stihl Smart Connector is a sensor with a diameter of just over 5cm which is mounted on your tools. One Smart Connector is required for each tool you wish to manage.
The Smart Connector is compatible with petrol, electric or battery-powered tools where it records the operating time and transmits this information via Bluetooth® to the Stihl Connected App when the app is opened on your device.
The Smart Connector can also be mounted on non-Stihl equipment, as well as equipment that isn't garden machinery related. As long as there is an electric signal whilst the equipment is running, the Smart Connect can monitor the usage.
Stihl Connected can help manage your equipment in the following ways:
- On each tool a Smart Connector is attached to, the system records the usage and service records.
- When a tool needs servicing you are prompted so you'll never forget to carry out essential maintenance. The system automatically knows the service schedule of Stihl machinery, and for non-Stihl equipment you can set bespoke service schedules.
- Easily see how many hours your equipment has worked, so you can plan which tools to use, replace or buy more of.
- Open the app at any time to see which tools are next to you, helping you keep track of all your equipment.
- You can book a service or repair with us as your nearest Stihl approved dealer or any other Stihl dealer nationwide (subject to your chosen dealer using the system). You can also give your chosen dealer access to your equipment records so that they can see what work will be needed in advance.
Using the system is free and simply requires you to purchase a Smart Connector for each machine you wish to monitor. You will need to download the Stihl Connected App (available on iOS and Android) and you can access the Stihl Connected portal online.
Data charges may apply when you download the app and when the app transmits machine usage data from the app to the cloud.
|Signal range||10 m|
|Battery||3V CR 2.032|
We’ll take care of you
All machines undergo a professional assembly and rigorous testing before we dispatch.
Free Local Delivery
All machines are free delivery to the local area around our showrooms. Spare parts are delivered nationally.
Click & Collect
Place your order online and collect for free from our showrooms in Swanland and Langworth.
We're official dealers of all the machines we sell, meaning we're qualified to give you the best aftersales support.